The Amazing Benefits of Purium’s Super Amino 23
- Get your protein! Aids in normalizing protein synthesis.
- Muscle Recovery – Assists with the stabilization and recovery of muscle strength and endurance.
- Anti-Aging – Aids in keeping body tissues firm. Prevents flabby skin.
- Balance blood sugar – Helps to minimize body fat through metabolism and appetite control.
- Lose weight even while resting – really! Helps support a weight loss regimen by creating an anabolic state.
- Aids in tightening skin – during and after weight loss, avoiding skin reduction surgery.
- Complete adult protein source – great vegan protein.
Without amino acids there would be no protein. It takes 22 amino acids to make-up the 50,000 different proteins we must have to be healthy. On its own, the body can manufacture 14 of those amino acids. The other 8 are known as “Essential” amino acids (The 9th amino acid is necessary for growing children). They are nutrients that are indispensable for human life, because they cannot be synthesized within the human body, and therefore they must be supplied through the diet.
Protein is essential for your health as it’s the main building block for your muscles and bones and the structural component of enzymes, cellular receptors, and signaling molecules. Proteins also perform transport carrier functions, and the amino acid components of proteins serve as precursors for hormones and vitamins… And, you do not need to eat vegan to benefit from this vegan protein.
Solid Science Behind Super Aminos 23
Super Amino 23 (SA 23) is a formula composed of the 8 essential amino acids… the building blocks of the body. With over 30 independent clinical studies, it’s been proven that this formulation is far superior to all other sources of protein, while supplying the highest quality, most efficient and absorbable amino acid formula in the world. It is protected by 27 international patents and is listed in the Physician’s Desk Reference Manual.
SA 23 is an organic, 100% non-GMO, pre-digested vegetarian protein in its purest form. It is comprised of non-soy legumes and contains no gluten or whey.
How SA23 Works…
It bypasses the digestive process, is readily assimilated and is 99% absorbed and available to the body and muscles within 23 minutes of ingestion. There is no other protein source or amino acid formula that can do this. For example: meat, poultry and fish take about 3 to 4 hours to digest putting a load on the digestive system, about 25% is utilized with 75% having to be removed by the body putting a further load on the kidneys and elimination system.
SA 23’s unique profile provides a 99% Net Nitrogen Utilization (NNU). This is the highest NNU among any dietary protein or amino acid formula. Net Nitrogen Usage (NNU) is described as the rate by which protein contributes to positive metabolic functions (creating muscle, energy, or lean connective tissue) and what percentage is left behind as metabolic waste (feces). Proteins from other sources achieve an average of about 25% NNU: i.e. whey/soy 17%, meat 32%
How SA23 Is Used
Medical doctors use Super Amino 23 to maximize protein utilization. Olympic athletes and fitness buffs around the world use it to increase muscle strength and endurance. It is currently being used by the Vatican (through its Caritas Foundation) to treat malnutrition & the effects of starvation in developing countries.
SA 23 is designed to prevent muscle loss during a cleansing program and/or low carbohydrate/low caloric dietary regimen. When taken between meals, it acts to stabilize blood sugar levels and enhances fat burning. In addition, when taken within 30 minutes of intense exercise, it is absorbed into muscle tissue, increasing its mass and tone.
Source: Food and Nutrition Board, Institute of Medicine
As a general guideline, the recommended dietary allowance (RDA) for protein for adults is 0.8 grams per kilogram of body weight per day
- 56 grams per day for the average sedentary man.
- 46 grams per day for the average sedentary woman.
- A 170 pound active individual would need about 61 grams of protein per day.
- 5 tablets of Super Amino 23 would be equal to 20 grams of regular protein.
- 5 tablets 3-times a day (total 15 tabs) would give a 170 pound individual the daily requirement of protein.
Listen to this interview with the Formulator, Dr Luca Morelli
It Makes Cents and Dollars
- Super Amino 23 is about $.41 per tablet (PLC price)
- Look at Super Amino 23 not as a supplement, but as the source of your dietary protein.
- Other Protein sources: animal, vegetable and amino acid formulas achieve an average of about 25% NNU with 75% waste vs Super Amino 23’s 99% NNU with 1% waste. Waste from meats causes extra uric acid in the body that can lead to inflammation and a toxic environment for disease to grow.
SA23 = Vegetable, Meat & Dairy Sources
This chart shows the approximate amount of SA 23 that equals the other protein source.
SA23 Vegetable protein
2 = Green peas: 1 cup equals about 8 grams of protein
3 = Nuts (trail mix): 3 ounces equals 15 to 18 grams of protein
2 = Chickpeas (hummus): 1/2 cup equals between 7 and 8 grams
3 = Beans: 1 cup kidney beans = 13 grams protein
2 = Broccoli: 1 cup of chopped broccoli delivers 8 grams
2 = Quinoa: 1 cup has over 8 grams of protein
1 = Chia seeds: 2 tablespoons give you close to 5 grams of protein
2 = Hemp seeds: Just one ounce equals 9 grams
1 = Flax seeds: Just one ounce equals 5 grams protein
SA23 Meat, cheese and egg protein
7 = Beef: 4 ounces equals about 30 grams of protein
8 = Poultry: 4 ounces equals about 35 grams
6 = Pork: 4 ounces provides 24 grams
5 = Fish: 4 ounces equals about 20 grams
7 = Cheese (pasteurized): 4 ounces = 28 grams
3 = Eggs (cooked): 2 large eggs equal about 12 grams
Credit Source: http://choosepurehealth.com/